Marco Island Lymphatic Drainage Therapy
Lymph is the fluid in your body which transports fat, returns protein to the circulatory system and is an important part of fending off bacterial diseases. The lymphatic system runs through the body much as the circulatory system does and brings lymph into the blood and muscles.
Having Lymph drainage therapy performed can have many benefits on the body:
- Detoxification of the body
- Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress, and memory loss
- Regeneration of tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles
- Anti-aging effects
- Relief of chronic inflammations and pain
- Reduction in the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome
The LDT process involves the use of gentle manual maneuvers to aid in the recirculation of body fluids.. The therapy itself is a very relaxing experience.
If you are interested I welcome you to call me to schedule an appointment.